Anatomical information is needed in ultrasound imaging of muscle to avoid potentially substantial errors in measurement of muscle geometry
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 652–665, May 2009
How to Cite
Bénard, M. R., Becher, J. G., Harlaar, J., Huijing, P. A. and Jaspers, R. T. (2009), Anatomical information is needed in ultrasound imaging of muscle to avoid potentially substantial errors in measurement of muscle geometry. Muscle Nerve, 39: 652–665. doi: 10.1002/mus.21287
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2009
- De Phelps-stichting voor Spastici, Bussum, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.