Corticosteroid iontophoresis to treat carpal tunnel syndrome: A double-blind randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 627–633, May 2009
How to Cite
Amirjani, N., Ashworth, N. L., Watt, M. J., Gordon, T. and Chan, K. M. (2009), Corticosteroid iontophoresis to treat carpal tunnel syndrome: A double-blind randomized controlled trial. Muscle Nerve, 39: 627–633. doi: 10.1002/mus.21300
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2009
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Medical Services Inc. Foundation
- Workers Compensation Board – Alberta
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.