Case of the Month
SOD1 (A4V)-mediated ALS presenting with lower motor neuron facial diplegia and unilateral vocal cord paralysis
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 880–882, November 2009
How to Cite
Salameh, J. S., Atassi, N. and David, W. S. (2009), SOD1 (A4V)-mediated ALS presenting with lower motor neuron facial diplegia and unilateral vocal cord paralysis. Muscle Nerve, 40: 880–882. doi: 10.1002/mus.21321
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!