Issues & Opinions
A placebo arm is not always necessary in clinical trials of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 858–860, June 2009
How to Cite
Gordon, P. H. (2009), A placebo arm is not always necessary in clinical trials of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Muscle Nerve, 39: 858–860. doi: 10.1002/mus.21354
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.