Screening for pompe disease using a rapid dried blood spot method: Experience of a clinical diagnostic laboratory
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 32–36, July 2009
How to Cite
Goldstein, J. L., Young, S. P., Changela, M., Dickerson, G. H., Zhang, H., Dai, J., Peterson, D., Millington, D. S., Kishnani, P. S. and Bali, D. S. (2009), Screening for pompe disease using a rapid dried blood spot method: Experience of a clinical diagnostic laboratory. Muscle Nerve, 40: 32–36. doi: 10.1002/mus.21376
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!