Adaptive change in electrically stimulated muscle: A framework for the design of clinical protocols
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 918–935, December 2009
How to Cite
Salmons, S. (2009), Adaptive change in electrically stimulated muscle: A framework for the design of clinical protocols. Muscle Nerve, 40: 918–935. doi: 10.1002/mus.21497
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.