Neuromuscular junction morphology, fiber-type proportions, and satellite-cell proliferation rates are altered in MyoD−/− mice
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 38–52, July 2010
How to Cite
Macharia, R., Otto, A., Valasek, P. and Patel, K. (2010), Neuromuscular junction morphology, fiber-type proportions, and satellite-cell proliferation rates are altered in MyoD−/− mice. Muscle Nerve, 42: 38–52. doi: 10.1002/mus.21637
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2009
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 078649
- Royal Veterinary College's internal grant scheme. Grant Number: IGS.VBS. MACR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.