Compound muscle action potential and motor function in children with spinal muscular atrophy
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 703–708, November 2010
How to Cite
Lewelt, A., Krosschell, K. J., Scott, C., Sakonju, A., Kissel, J. T., Crawford, T. O., Acsadi, G., D'anjou, G., Elsheikh, B., Reyna, S. P., Schroth, M. K., Maczulski, J. A., Stoddard, G. J., Elovic, E. and Swoboda, K. J. (2010), Compound muscle action potential and motor function in children with spinal muscular atrophy. Muscle Nerve, 42: 703–708. doi: 10.1002/mus.21838
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2010
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (FSMA)
- University of Utah. Grant Number: R01-HD054599
- Clinical Research, Children's Hospital Michigan
- University of Utah, Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences. Grant Number: UL1RR025764
- Johns Hopkins University, General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: UL1RR025005
- Ohio State University, General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: UL1RR025755
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.