Clinical and pathological features in 15 Chinese patients with calpainopathy
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 402–409, March 2011
How to Cite
Luo, S.-S., Xi, J.-Y., Lu, J.-H., Zhao, C.-B., Zhu, W.-H., Lin, J., Wang, Y., Ren, H.-M., Yin, B. and Andoni, U. J. (2011), Clinical and pathological features in 15 Chinese patients with calpainopathy. Muscle Nerve, 43: 402–409. doi: 10.1002/mus.21908
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.