Single-fiber conduction velocity test allows earlier detection of abnormalities in diabetes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 652–656, May 2011
How to Cite
Padua, L., Stålberg, E., Caliandro, P., Muscogiuri, G., Pazzaglia, C., Sorice, G. P., Granata, G., Salomone, E., Pontecorvi, A. and Giaccari, A. (2011), Single-fiber conduction velocity test allows earlier detection of abnormalities in diabetes. Muscle Nerve, 43: 652–656. doi: 10.1002/mus.21935
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!