Effect of botulinum neurotoxin treatment in the lateral spread monitoring of microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 518–524, October 2011
How to Cite
Habeych, M. E., Shah, A. C., Nikonow, T. N., Balzer, J. R., Crammond, D. J., Thirumala, P. D., Kassam, A. and Horowitz, M. (2011), Effect of botulinum neurotoxin treatment in the lateral spread monitoring of microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm. Muscle Nerve, 44: 518–524. doi: 10.1002/mus.22104
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.