Regulation of the calpain and ubiquitin-proteasome systems in a canine model of muscular dystrophy
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 553–562, October 2011
How to Cite
Wadosky, K. M., Li, L., Rodríguez, J. E., Min, J.-n., Bogan, D., Gonzalez, J., Patterson, C., Kornegay, J. N. and Willis, M. (2011), Regulation of the calpain and ubiquitin-proteasome systems in a canine model of muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 44: 553–562. doi: 10.1002/mus.22125
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2011 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.