Reinnervation by the contralateral facial nerve in patients with peripheral facial palsy
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 923–929, December 2011
How to Cite
Casanova-Molla, J., León, L., Castillo, C. D. and Valls-Solé, J. (2011), Reinnervation by the contralateral facial nerve in patients with peripheral facial palsy. Muscle Nerve, 44: 923–929. doi: 10.1002/mus.22207
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2011 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.