Disclosure: D.B.S. is on the speakers panel for Athena Diagnostics and has received consultation fees from Accordant Health Services, Jacobus Pharmaceuticals, Bayhill Therapeutics, GSK, and Cytokinetics, Inc.
Cost analysis of myasthenia gravis from a large U.S. insurance database†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 907–911, December 2011
How to Cite
Guptill, J. T., Marano, A., Krueger, A. and Sanders, D. B. (2011), Cost analysis of myasthenia gravis from a large U.S. insurance database. Muscle Nerve, 44: 907–911. doi: 10.1002/mus.22212
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2011 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.