Age-related changes in dystrophin–glycoprotein complex and in utrophin are not correlated with intrinsic laryngeal muscles protection in mdx mice
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 978–980, December 2011
How to Cite
Ferretti, R., Pertille, A., Neto, H. S. and Marques, M. J. (2011), Age-related changes in dystrophin–glycoprotein complex and in utrophin are not correlated with intrinsic laryngeal muscles protection in mdx mice. Muscle Nerve, 44: 978–980. doi: 10.1002/mus.22235
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2011 12:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.