Human muscle fascicle behavior in agonist and antagonist isometric contractions
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2012
How to Cite
Simoneau, E. M., Longo, S., Seynnes, O. R. and Narici, M. V. (2012), Human muscle fascicle behavior in agonist and antagonist isometric contractions. Muscle Nerve, 45: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/mus.22257
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.