Effective zone of botulinum toxin a injections in hallux claw toe syndrome: An anatomical study
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 217–221, February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Han, S.-H., Ye, J.-F., Lee, B.-N., An, X. and Kwon, S.-O. (2012), Effective zone of botulinum toxin a injections in hallux claw toe syndrome: An anatomical study. Muscle Nerve, 45: 217–221. doi: 10.1002/mus.22263
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.