H-reflex modulation in the human medial and lateral gastrocnemii during standing and walking
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 116–125, January 2012
How to Cite
Makihara, Y., Segal, R. L., Wolpaw, J. R. and Thompson, A. K. (2012), H-reflex modulation in the human medial and lateral gastrocnemii during standing and walking. Muscle Nerve, 45: 116–125. doi: 10.1002/mus.22265
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.