Disclosure Statement: Priya S. Kishnani has received research/grant support and honoraria from Genzyme Corporation, and is a member of the Pompe and Gaucher Disease Registry Advisory Board for Genzyme Corporation.
Letter to the Editor
How common is misdiagnosis in late-onset pompe disease?†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 301–302, February 2012
How to Cite
Hobson-Webb, L. D. and Kishnani, P. S. (2012), How common is misdiagnosis in late-onset pompe disease?. Muscle Nerve, 45: 301–302. doi: 10.1002/mus.22296
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 09:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.