Fasciculation potentials in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and the diagnostic yield of the Awaji algorithm
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 175–182, February 2012
How to Cite
Higashihara, M., Sonoo, M., Imafuku, I., Fukutake, T., Kamakura, K., Inoue, K., Hatanaka, Y., Shimizu, T., Tsuji, S. and Ugawa, Y. (2012), Fasciculation potentials in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and the diagnostic yield of the Awaji algorithm. Muscle Nerve, 45: 175–182. doi: 10.1002/mus.22299
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 09:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- University of Tokyo Global COE, Global Center of Education and Research for Chemical Biology of the Disease
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 19591011
- Research Committee of CNS Degenerative Diseases and Immune-mediated Neurological Diseases
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: 22390181
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.