Intramuscular nerve distribution pattern of the adductor longus and gracilis muscles demonstrated with sihler staining: Guidance for botulinum toxin injection
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 80–85, July 2012
How to Cite
Won, S.-Y., Rha, D.-W., Kim, H.-S., Jung, S.-H., Park, E. S., Hu, K.-S. and Kim, H.-J. (2012), Intramuscular nerve distribution pattern of the adductor longus and gracilis muscles demonstrated with sihler staining: Guidance for botulinum toxin injection. Muscle Nerve, 46: 80–85. doi: 10.1002/mus.23273
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 06:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.