Membrane dysfunction in Andersen-Tawil syndrome assessed by velocity recovery cycles
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 193–203, August 2012
How to Cite
Tan, S. V., Z'Graggen, W. J., BoËrio, D., Rayan, D. L. R., Howard, R., Hanna, M. G. and Bostock, H. (2012), Membrane dysfunction in Andersen-Tawil syndrome assessed by velocity recovery cycles. Muscle Nerve, 46: 193–203. doi: 10.1002/mus.23293
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Department of Health's National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centres
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5 U54 NS059065-05S2(NINDS/ORD), R13 NS057995
- the Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0601943
- the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5U54 RR019498-05
- Swiss Foundation for Research on Muscle Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.