Quadriceps and ankle dorsiflexor strength in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 548–554, October 2012
How to Cite
Seymour, J. M., Ward, K., Raffique, A., Steier, J. S., Sidhu, P. S., Polkey, M. I., Moxham, J. and Rafferty, G. F. (2012), Quadriceps and ankle dorsiflexor strength in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Muscle Nerve, 46: 548–554. doi: 10.1002/mus.23353
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2012 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- British Lung Foundation. Grant Number: BLF P04/8
- GlaxoSmithKline UK
- NIHR Respiratory Disease Biomedical Research Unit at the Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust and Imperial College London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.