Dysphagia in duchenne muscular dystrophy versus myotonic dystrophy type 1
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 490–495, October 2012
How to Cite
Umemoto, G., Furuya, H., Kitashima, A., Sakai, M., Arahata, H. and Kikuta, T. (2012), Dysphagia in duchenne muscular dystrophy versus myotonic dystrophy type 1. Muscle Nerve, 46: 490–495. doi: 10.1002/mus.23364
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2012 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: B19700330
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (2007–2009)
- Muscular Dystrophy and Clinical Research Network of the National Hospital Organization (NHO)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.