Letter to the Editor
A cautionary tale: Threatened compartment syndrome following electromyography in an anticoagulated patient
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 144–145, July 2012
How to Cite
Brown, S. M., Williams, T. L. and Whittaker, R. G. (2012), A cautionary tale: Threatened compartment syndrome following electromyography in an anticoagulated patient. Muscle Nerve, 46: 144–145. doi: 10.1002/mus.23376
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2012 12:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.