Corneal confocal microscopy detects small-fiber neuropathy in Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease type 1A patients
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 698–704, November 2012
How to Cite
Tavakoli, M., Marshall, A., Banka, S., Petropoulos, I. N., Fadavi, H., Kingston, H. and Malik, R. A. (2012), Corneal confocal microscopy detects small-fiber neuropathy in Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease type 1A patients. Muscle Nerve, 46: 698–704. doi: 10.1002/mus.23377
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2012 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R105991
- NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre and Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.