J.L. and M.H. contributed equally to this study.
Expression of multiple nebulin isoforms in human skeletal muscle and brain
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 730–737, November 2012
How to Cite
Laitila, J., Hanif, M., Paetau, A., Hujanen, S., Keto, J., Somervuo, P., Huovinen, S., Udd, B., Wallgren-Pettersson, C., Auvinen, P., Hackman, P. and Pelin, K. (2012), Expression of multiple nebulin isoforms in human skeletal muscle and brain. Muscle Nerve, 46: 730–737. doi: 10.1002/mus.23380
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2012 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Helsinki University Research Funds (to K.P.)
- Association Française contre les Myopathies (to K.P., M.H., and C.W.P.)
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation (to J.L., K.P., S.H., J.K., B.U., P.H., M.H., and C.W.P.)
- Folkhälsan Research Foundation (to S.H., J.K., B.U., P.H., M.H., and C.W.P.)
- Academy of Finland
- Finska Läkaresällskapet
- Medicinska Understödsföreningen Liv och Hälsa r.f. The University of Helsinki is a partner of TREAT-NMD (EC, Sixth FP, Proposal 036825)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.