Disclosures: M.S.C. receives funding from the NIH/NINDS for neuromuscular ultrasound research and royalties from Elsevier for sales of the textbook Neuromuscular Ultrasound. F.O.W. receives royalties from Elsevier for sales of the Neuromuscular Ultrasound.
AANEM Practice Topic
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 287–293, August 2012
How to Cite
Cartwright, M. S., Hobson-Webb, L. D., Boon, A. J., Alter, K. E., Hunt, C. H., Flores, V. H., Werner, R. A., Shook, S. J., Thomas, T. D., Primack, S. J. and Walker, F. O. (2012), Evidence-based guideline: Neuromuscular ultrasound for the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome. Muscle Nerve, 46: 287–293. doi: 10.1002/mus.23389
Approved by the AANEM Board of Directors on January 23, 2012.
Correspondence to: C. French, AANEM, 2621 Superior Drive NW, Rochester, MN 55901; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.