Hysteresis in the electromyography–force relationship: Toward an optimal model for the estimation of force
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 755–758, November 2012
How to Cite
Kamavuako, E. N. and Rosenvang, J. C. (2012), Hysteresis in the electromyography–force relationship: Toward an optimal model for the estimation of force. Muscle Nerve, 46: 755–758. doi: 10.1002/mus.23393
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation (Council for Independent Research, Technology and Production Sciences). Grant Number: 10-080813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.