See Appendix for CINCH group participants.
A quantitative measure of handgrip myotonia in non-dystrophic myotonia†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 482–489, October 2012
How to Cite
Statland, J. M., Bundy, B. N., Wang, Y., Trivedi, J. R., Raja Rayan, D., Herbelin, L., Donlan, M., McLin, R., Eichinger, K. J., Findlater, K., Dewar, L., Pandya, S., Martens, W. B., Venance, S. L., Matthews, E., Amato, A. A., Hanna, M. G., Griggs, R. C., Barohn, R. J. and and the CINCH Consortium (2012), A quantitative measure of handgrip myotonia in non-dystrophic myotonia. Muscle Nerve, 46: 482–489. doi: 10.1002/mus.23402
Disclosure: The contents of this study are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Research Resources, Office of Rare Diseases Research, or National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U54 NS059065-05S1
- University of Kansas Medical Center. Grant Number: CTSA Grant UL1 RR 033179 NCRR/NIH
- University of Rochester. Grant Number: CTSA Grant UL1 RR 024160 NCRR/NIH
- University of Texas Southwestern. Grant Number: CTSA Grant UL1 RR 024982 NCRR/NIH
- Brian Bundy's contribution. Grant Number: NCRR (RR019259)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.