Disclosures: C.T. serves on scientific advisory boards for and has received honoraria from Novartis, Biogen Idec, Merck Serono, and Lundbeck, and serves on the editorial board of Revue Neurologique. P.V. serves on a scientific advisory board for Merck Serono, Biogen Idec, Bayer Schering Pharma, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., and Sanofi-Aventis; has received funding for travel and/or speaker honoraria from Merck Serono, Biogen Idec, and Bayer Schering Pharma; and receives research support from Merck Serono and Biogen Idec. J.d.S. serves on scientific advisory boards for and has received honoraria from Biogen Idec, LFB, Merck Serono, Sanofi-Aventis, and Bayer Schering Pharma, and serves on the editorial board of Revue Neurologique. C.L. has received travel expenses and/or honoraria for lectures or educational activities not funded by industry; serves on the editorial board of Revue Neurologique; has received speaker honoraria from Biogen Idec, Bayer Schering Pharma, Merck Serono, Sanofi-Aventis, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.; and serves as a consultant to the Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA).
Rituximab in refractory and non-refractory myasthenia: A retrospective multicenter study†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 687–691, November 2012
How to Cite
Collongues, N., Casez, O., Lacour, A., Tranchant, C., Vermersch, P., de Seze, J. and Lebrun, C. (2012), Rituximab in refractory and non-refractory myasthenia: A retrospective multicenter study. Muscle Nerve, 46: 687–691. doi: 10.1002/mus.23412
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.