Cross-sectional and longitudinal analysis of an oxidative stress biomarker for spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 692–697, November 2012
How to Cite
Mano, T., Katsuno, M., Banno, H., Suzuki, K., Suga, N., Hashizume, A., Tanaka, F. and Sobue, G. (2012), Cross-sectional and longitudinal analysis of an oxidative stress biomarker for spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy. Muscle Nerve, 46: 692–697. doi: 10.1002/mus.23413
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Center of Excellence (COE) grant, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Foundation of Synapse and Neurocircuit Pathology,”
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan; grants from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.