Preliminary study of sural nerve morphological changes in uremic hemodialysis patients using 22-MHz high-frequency ultrasound
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 932–936, December 2012
How to Cite
Wei, M., Zhu, J., Wang, N., Xue, Q., Liu, F., Hu, B., Fang, J. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Preliminary study of sural nerve morphological changes in uremic hemodialysis patients using 22-MHz high-frequency ultrasound. Muscle Nerve, 46: 932–936. doi: 10.1002/mus.23418
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 03:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Key Programs of the Science and Technology Commission Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11JC1409500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.