Disclosure: This report is based on independent research from a Career Development Research Training Fellowship supported by the National Institute for Health Research. The views expressed in this publication are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the National Institute for Health Research, or the Department of Health.
Sensory relearning after surgical treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome: A pilot clinical trial†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 879–884, December 2012
How to Cite
Jerosch-Herold, C., Shepstone, L. and Miller, L. (2012), Sensory relearning after surgical treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome: A pilot clinical trial. Muscle Nerve, 46: 879–884. doi: 10.1002/mus.23421
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 05:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- National Institute for Health Research UK Career Development Fellowship (to C.J.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.