Y.-W.S. and S.-J.K. contributed equally to this work.
Normokalemic periodic paralysis is not a distinct disease
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 908–913, December 2012
How to Cite
Song, Y.-W., Kim, S.-J., Heo, T.-H., Kim, M.-H. and Kim, J.-B. (2012), Normokalemic periodic paralysis is not a distinct disease. Muscle Nerve, 46: 908–913. doi: 10.1002/mus.23441
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 06:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.