Diabetes increases mechanical sensitivity and causes morphological abnormalities in the sural nerve that are prevented by treadmill training
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 46–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Severo Do Nascimento, P., Lovatel, G. A., Ilha, J., Schaan, B. D. and Achaval, M. (2013), Diabetes increases mechanical sensitivity and causes morphological abnormalities in the sural nerve that are prevented by treadmill training. Muscle Nerve, 47: 46–52. doi: 10.1002/mus.23450
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.