Case of the Month
Limb-girdle myasthenia with tubular aggregates associated with novel GFPT1 mutations
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 600–604, October 2012
How to Cite
Huh, S.-Y., Kim, H.-S., Jang, H.-J., Park, Y.-E. and Kim, D.-S. (2012), Limb-girdle myasthenia with tubular aggregates associated with novel GFPT1 mutations. Muscle Nerve, 46: 600–604. doi: 10.1002/mus.23451
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 06:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Korea Research Foundation
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2008-313-E00499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.