More than meets the eye: The benefits of listening closely to what our patients with myasthenia gravis are telling us
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 153–154, August 2012
How to Cite
Burns, T. M. (2012), More than meets the eye: The benefits of listening closely to what our patients with myasthenia gravis are telling us. Muscle Nerve, 46: 153–154. doi: 10.1002/mus.23461
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 04:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!