Muscle function in A canine model of X-linked myotubular myopathy
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 588–591, October 2012
How to Cite
Grange, R. W., Doering, J., Mitchell, E., Holder, M. N., Guan, X., Goddard, M., Tegeler, C., Beggs, A. H. and Childers, M. K. (2012), Muscle function in A canine model of X-linked myotubular myopathy. Muscle Nerve, 46: 588–591. doi: 10.1002/mus.23463
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- Joshua Frase Foundation
- Anderson Family Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 AR044345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.