Nitric oxide prevents atorvastatin-induced skeletal muscle dysfunction and alterations in mice
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 72–80, January 2013
How to Cite
D'Antona, G., Mascaro, A., Monopoli, A., Miglietta, D., Ongini, E. and Bottinelli, R. (2013), Nitric oxide prevents atorvastatin-induced skeletal muscle dysfunction and alterations in mice. Muscle Nerve, 47: 72–80. doi: 10.1002/mus.23465
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.