Ph: Phone: +34 639 393 458, Fax: +34 981 559 937
Case of the Month
Axonal neuropathy, long limbs and bumpy tongue: Think of MEN2B
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 957–961, December 2012
How to Cite
Ramos-Leví, A. M., Díaz-pÉrez, Á., Sobrido, M.-J., PiÑeiro-Hermida, S., Blanco-Arias, P., Cabezas-Agrícola, J. M., Pascual-Pascual, S. I. and AraÚjo-Vilar, D. (2012), Axonal neuropathy, long limbs and bumpy tongue: Think of MEN2B. Muscle Nerve, 46: 957–961. doi: 10.1002/mus.23466
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Consellería de Innovación, Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 07CSA017228PR
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III and European Regional Development Fund, FEDER. Grant Number: PI081449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.