M.O. is a recipient of the 2011 Golseth Award from the AANEM.
Electromyography tests in patients with implanted cardiac devices are safe regardless of magnet placement
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 17–22, January 2013
How to Cite
Ohira, M., Silcox, J., Haygood, D., Harper-King, V., Alsharabati, M., Lu, L., Morgan, M. B., Young, A. M., Claussen, G. C., King, P. H. and Oh, S. J. (2013), Electromyography tests in patients with implanted cardiac devices are safe regardless of magnet placement. Muscle Nerve, 47: 17–22. doi: 10.1002/mus.23479
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.