Upregulation of chemokines and their receptors in duchenne muscular dystrophy: potential for attenuation of myofiber necrosis
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 914–916, December 2012
How to Cite
De Paepe, B., Creus, K. K., Martin, J.-J. and De Bleecker, J. L. (2012), Upregulation of chemokines and their receptors in duchenne muscular dystrophy: potential for attenuation of myofiber necrosis. Muscle Nerve, 46: 914–916. doi: 10.1002/mus.23481
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.