Disclosure: The content of this article is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the UIC CCTS, MDA, or the NIH.
Case of the Month
Granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor treatment of a patient in myasthenic crisis: Effects on regulatory T cells†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 449–453, September 2012
How to Cite
Rowin, J., Thiruppathi, M., Arhebamen, E., Sheng, J., Prabhakar, B. S. and Meriggioli, M. N. (2012), Granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor treatment of a patient in myasthenic crisis: Effects on regulatory T cells. Muscle Nerve, 46: 449–453. doi: 10.1002/mus.23488
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH K08NS058800 to M.N.M.
- the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: RO1 AI 058190 to B.S.P.
- the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Grant Numbers: MDA 134545 to M.N.M., MDA 157286 to J.R.S.
- the University of Illinois at Chicago, Center for Clinical and Translational Science. Grant Number: UL1RR029879
- National Center for Research Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.