Homogenates of skeletal muscle injected with snake venom inhibit myogenic differentiation in cell culture
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 202–212, February 2013
How to Cite
Saravia-Otten, P., Robledo, B., Escalante, T., Bonilla, L., Rucavado, A., Lomonte, B., Hernández, R., Flock, J.-I., Gutiérrez, J. M. and Gastaldello, S. (2013), Homogenates of skeletal muscle injected with snake venom inhibit myogenic differentiation in cell culture. Muscle Nerve, 47: 202–212. doi: 10.1002/mus.23489
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.