Letter to the Editor
Potential predictors of response to immunomodulation in patients with myasthenia gravis
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 6, page 982, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, H.-F., Liu, T., Hong, Y. and Zhang, H.-L. (2012), Potential predictors of response to immunomodulation in patients with myasthenia gravis. Muscle Nerve, 46: 982. doi: 10.1002/mus.23495
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070963
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: ZR2010HM019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.