Novel mutations in the gene encoding very long-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase identified in patients with partial carnitine palmitoyltransferase ii deficiency
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 224–229, February 2013
How to Cite
Isackson, P. J., Sutton, K. A., Hostetler, K. Y. and Vladutiu, G. D. (2013), Novel mutations in the gene encoding very long-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase identified in patients with partial carnitine palmitoyltransferase ii deficiency. Muscle Nerve, 47: 224–229. doi: 10.1002/mus.23498
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.