Newborn brachial plexus palsy: Evaluation of severity using quantitative ultrasound of muscle
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 246–254, February 2013
How to Cite
Zaidman, C. M., Holland, M. R., Noetzel, M. J., Park, T. S. and Pestronk, A. (2013), Newborn brachial plexus palsy: Evaluation of severity using quantitative ultrasound of muscle. Muscle Nerve, 47: 246–254. doi: 10.1002/mus.23518
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Washington University Neuromuscular Research Fund
- Barnes–Jewish Foundation/Institute for Clinical and Translation Science
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.