A.N. and K.J.L. are co–first authors of this study.
A progressive translational mouse model of human valosin-containing protein disease: The VCPR155H/+ mouse
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 260–270, February 2013
How to Cite
Nalbandian, A., Llewellyn, K. J., Badadani, M., Yin, H. Z., Nguyen, C., Katheria, V., Watts, G., Mukherjee, J., Vesa, J., Caiozzo, V., Mozaffar, T., Weiss, J. H. and Kimonis, V. E. (2013), A progressive translational mouse model of human valosin-containing protein disease: The VCPR155H/+ mouse. Muscle Nerve, 47: 260–270. doi: 10.1002/mus.23522
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AR050236
- Muscular Dystrophy Association. Grant Numbers: MDA175682, NS36548
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.