Disclosure: The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the supporting agencies.
Patient-identified disease burden in facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 948–950, December 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, N. E., Quinn, C., Eastwood, E., Tawil, R. and Heatwole, C. R. (2012), Patient-identified disease burden in facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 46: 948–950. doi: 10.1002/mus.23529
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Muscular Dystrophy Association and by the NIAMS/NIH. Grant Number: 1K23AR055947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.